Here are the pics from that day with Marie and Enggay;
(Carlos!)
(Manila Cathedral)
(My transpo to St Augustine Church, which made me feel guilty)
(I had to)
(St Augustine Church!)
(Breathe Carlos, breathe!)
Later that night I went out to dinner with 2 other clients that I love (Alabang favorites); we went to McKinnley Hill where they just finished their italian piazza replica (failed attempt in the eyes of a critic but love the idea). After dinner we headed to greenbelt for some gelato. I like these girls. I had Coconut and Coffee; pretty damn good! Afterwards we walked around and did a little bit of accidental window shopping. Somehow I wound up in Tory Burtch (eeeek!) and wanted to buy the whole store. We ended up having coffee outside in the courtyard while we did some serious tranny investigating. Apparently the working girls (?) here have no shame in picking up their clients outside coffee bean on a Saturday night. And it was working! Fun night. They're taking me to some black market on Monday to do some serious shopping. Holler! Here's Michelle and Tin;
No comments:
Post a Comment