Emily here are SOME of the things I picked up today for your perusal;
(Pearls, so many. Most of these are fresh water total PHP 600)
(HOT cuff sandals, is there a name for this style that I'm newly in love with? PHP 300)
(2 big fake antique rings each at PHP 70 each)
(canary yellow dress for PHP 170!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Manny Pacquiao t-shirt "To the Most High"; Filipino Boxer recently elected Congressman PHP 300)
NOT PICTURED: 1 pair of NBA flip flops unfortunately in a size 9.
Joie and I started at 9am this morning, yeesh! We rode Manila's version of the subway there, the "MRT" which was surprisingly air-conditioned but not so surprisingly crowded. Side note; the waiting dock is segregated. Males and Females do not wait/ride the same train cars. Due to male harassment. I see the logic behind it but am always uncomfortable when women are treated differently in such a public arena. If you know me you know I love public trans though. So it was a nice way to see the city. But Manila ain't got shit on Barcelona or San Fran or Chicago.
Dannngggg you totally scored! That dress is ADORABLE and hello pearls for j pearl I love it. How much is PHP 170? I'm guessing very cheap? Also, your pedi looks so fly.
ReplyDeleteYou should sign up on StyledOn so you can post pics of yourself in your scores!
PS can you believe we'll both be in Portland in just a matter of weeks?!? How time flies...
xo
Emily