
(Above: barre3 Fort, this is the studio I teach at primarily here in Manila)
It's noonish just finished watching the blazers lose a poorly reffed game to the Suns; that's ok the Rose Garden will bring it for game 6.
So have I told ya'll about BTV yet? Filipinos loving their basketball here have this channel called Basketball TV, ughhhhhhhhhh! So tight. Watching "NBA superstars".... here's the Clyde Drexler segment that's playing now;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98ymPExWq4 )old school R&B/Basketball) Straight jams.
Done teaching for the day so it's just about pool o'clock. I finally sat poolside yesterday for the first time and am pret-tay pret-tay sunburned. When I taught this morning my clients made fun of me. I do kind of look like a walking American tomato. I only stayed out for 1 hour so the sun IS as powerful as they say. I guess I'll wear sunscreen this time. The pool was strangely surrounded by hot Russian women in bikinis they were forcing into thongs. Hot or awkward?
I successfully worked the washing machine yesterday, it looks and works like a wind-up toy. Seriously. It does like 25% of the work and you do the rest (rinsing/drying/spinning) the whole thing shakes as if it's going to explode. It's equally adorable and annoying. No dryer, but the Italian inside of me still thinks drying your clothes on a clothesline is romantic.
Your life just sounds SO tight right now. I really want you to teach me this barre 3 shit, seriously. bought to cop that DVD.
ReplyDeletePlease make sure you're using sunscreen, dear.