Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bday


Since my early morning on Tuesday I've been tryna take it slow and get through the rest of my classes so I can be fresh for, dare I say, BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!

Yes, on Saturday I turn 24, in Asia. Tomorrow Aileen is taking me out to dinner (I requested Italian) and then dancing. Yes, I have a birthday dress...and bought some birthday heels today from Charles and Keith. On the the actual day I can't think of anything else to do than; mani/pedi, massage, frozen yogurt and entourage on dvd (since I have to teach on Sunday morning) btu that's cool I'll get all my birthdays out on the dancefloor tomorrow night. Watch out!

Tomorrow I'm ditching this Fort business for REAL manila. I'm going north to see Rizal Park and a couple museums and the mother fucking bay (finally!) Rally is driving me which makes me happy because our broken english convos are picking up.

I finished season 2 of the OC (again) and just can't finish my tucker max book so I moved on to more sophisticated entertainment; Band of Brothers. I intend to finish it this time, without Looch :(

Here's the playlist I taught to this week;

"Someone great"-LCD soundsystem; warm up
"Get up"-Ciara; push ups
"Again"-John Legend; barre stretch
"Memories"-David Guetta/Kid Cudi; leg work
"OMG"-Usher; leg work *Not my cut but damn these beezies LOVE this song
"Love of my life"-Erykah Badu/Common; stretch
"Come around"-MIA; plank
"Me and you"-Cassie; seat work
"Feel it boy"-Beenie Man/Janet Jackson; seat work
"Love will be right here"-SWV; stretch
"Rude boy"-Rihanna; arms
"The rafters"-Moby; core
"Bittersweet symphony"-The verve; core
"Tell him"-Lauryn Hill; final stretch
"Winter birds"-Ray LaMontagne; final stretch
"2am"-Slighty Stoopid; exit
 Jam of the week; Sly and the Family Stone "You've got me smiling"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAo8cucRB9U

1 comment: