After putting my face on and guzzling down some 7-11 gourmet coffee, I was ready and willing and in spandex.
The camera-men spoke bashful amounts of english to me while smiling and avoiding eye contact. They gave us the run down on the segments we would film and continued to shuffle around the studio in their socks with their boom-mics. After filming our opening sequence the Channel 7 host Regine Tolentino showed up in her tiny little sports bra and see through leggings. You could tell when she walked into the room she's kind of a big deal.
(Regine; I think she's like a Nicole Scherzinger of the Philippines)
Regine interviewed Joie on barre3 basics/benefits while I taught the class in the background shot. My hip flexors were killing me by the time we finished the 4th take of transverse abdominals.
Since the segments were immediately aired on the show I didn't get to catch any of them but I did get some pictures.....

A man just called the studio and chatted with me for a while and was like "is there a locker room" and i responded "our locker room is women only but we have a restroom"... "Oh, I'm a woman". :/
ReplyDelete