Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Doc Hayden, why are you blowing up my celly?

The Philippines has a new President; Noy Noy Aquino of the Liberal party. The election was on Monday; by everything I heard Noy Noy had this thing in locked since the beginning. He is the son of a former heroic female president Corazon Aquino. The only dirt I can find on this guy is that "Aquino is an enthusiast of shooting and billiards. He is also an audiophile and enjoys listening to mellow, bossa nova, and OPM (Original Pinoy Music)" OH and his girlfriend is 29 years old. 20 years his junior. Here's a quick video of Noy Noy http://www.france24.com/en/20100510-philippines-election-senator-benigno-aquino-presidency-noynoy-estrada-cory

Tanya and her whole family are flying to LA for her sister's graduation from USC on Thursday; they will be gone for 2 weeks. Yes, they are missing my 24th birthday. Tanya, Aileen, Pao and Gerald took me out for dinner last night after my back to backs at the Fort to a restaurant called Felix in Greenhills (right next to the Ayala Museum). I had the Pesto linguine (Ala Ton) and the Tuscany salad (mozzarella). But you know I tried everything else on the table.... Big moment in my life; I ATE MY VERY FIRST OYSTER LAST NIGHT. It was pretty good. I thought about Eleanor the whole time. I also sampled the raw spicy tuna which was drenched in wasabi and dried Mushroom chips. For dessert my favorite; frozen yogurt (with Kiwi and Mangos). On the way home Tanya's 18 yr old sister and I bonded in the back seat over reality TV and how much we love Keeping up with the Kardashians (but she really hates Khloe). Tanya and I placed bets on the upcoming Lakers/Suns series. I am literally lost at who to root for here.

Side note; looking through my Filipino Nokia cellphone the other day (which I was aware was previously used by Darcy when she was the foreign trainer here) I found a bunch of pictures of random people I didn't know....continue skimming....until I found some Filipino porn?!? What? No. Seriously. I did. 3 videos in fact. I didn't know what to do; Do I delete them so Tanya doesn't think their mine, do I leave them so that when she returns the phone to whoever it belongs to they have their videos back in their possession un-tampered with? WHAT A PICKLE. So I just brought it up at dinner. Aileen immediately had tons of questions, is he Filipino? Where is it filmed? When was it taken? She wanted to see it and before I knew it they were passing it around the dinner table in between bites of spicy tuna, trying to figure out who the perp was. Turns out, there was a huge celeb sex scandal between a Filipino actress and actor that got sent all over the internet in 2009 without ethertheir consent. Hayden Kho, he is famous for playing a plastic surgeon on some Filipino soap opera. Here's the Doc himself;



Other than THAT I am planning out my future excursions. Intramouros, Rizal Park, Batagus? I just want some beach.

1 comment:

  1. What? Lakers vs. Suns -- there is no question who to root for!! NEVER the Lakers. Period. Evil evil Lakers. Ha!

    ReplyDelete